Your Listing Display settings allow you to change what kind of information is shown on your listings.
To access your Listing Display settings, log into your iHOUSEweb admin menu, click Settings, then click Listing Display.
- Provide an "Apply for Pre-Approval/Loan" link on your listing details pages and use a default link or choose a custom link.
- Retain photo aspect ratio for your listings.
- Show Sold Price to List Price comparison.
- Show a 'Price Reduced' Icon. If this is shown, you may also show the "Price Reduced" text.
- Show listings on agent profile page.
- Show agent photo on results card.
When you're done, click Save Settings.
LEGACY LISTING DISPLAY SETTINGS
If you're using an older (legacy) template, your listing display interface will look a bit different. The legacy interface is covered below.