- There is no number of hits that can be considered “normal” for a given site.
- How much traffic is dependent on the marketing of the web site both locally and on search engines.
- Over time, your traffic report will offer you data to compare your sites “normal traffic” on a month to month basis.
- If increased internet traffic is a primary goal for you, we
recommend both search engine registration and local marketing of your
- Visit the “Promoting Your Site / Search Engines” section of the Help Center for tips and resources for marketing your site.
Modified on: Tue, Sep 30, 2014 at 3:04 PM
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.