- To remove a feature, clear the default information in the entry field.
- This will remove the field for this listing only.
- To remove a field so that it will not show when adding a new listing see Save Default Features for new listings.
- Applies To Office Accounts Only
- Select the agent from the pull down menu for this listing.
- You can also change the name
2: Feature Details
- Details about your listing.
- Details entered in this area will be displayed in the Feature Details section of the listing.
- You can also restore a “basic features” field that has been previously removed by entering the following basic features categories in the feature details section.
- Basic Features Categories- MLS#, Type, Lot Size, Sq Ft, Bedrooms, Baths, Garage
- Note- To restore the basic features category, use the exact spelling as shown above.
3: Save Default Features
- To customize your default settings, enter in all of the Feature Details that you would like to display when you add a new listing and check the box to save those settings as your default for new listings.
4: Additional Features
- Free text area to enter additional features or notes.
- Special Format Codes can be used in this section.
5: Virtual Tour URL
- Leave Blank if you do not have a virtual tour link.
- Enter the link (URL) provided by your virtual tour host in the blank field.
- Any service that hosts a tour and provides a link should work.
- Our service will automatically add an icon to indicate a virtual tour is included with the listing.
- Upload EGG Virtual Tour File
- Click the Browse button to upload the egg solution virtual tour file.
- Note- Do Not upload any other file type.
Click on the Save Changes button to save your changes and access the Photo and Slide Show section.