Extra Button 1 and 3
Modified on: Wed, Oct 1, 2014 at 1:35 PM
These buttons have no content at default so you can easily customize them with your own content.
- Click on the house at the bottom of your homepage and log into the Admin Menu.
- Choose Edit Website Contents.
- Click the navigation button on the left for the section/page you want to edit.
- Choose Add Entry to add a new document.
- To Edit or delete an entry click on the link to the entry you wish to modify then choose edit or delete.
- In the Enter a Brief Description of Contents or Website field write a little about the link.
- Enter a sub heading or leave the Choose Sub-heading section blank.
- Choose the placement of where you want to the link to be placed by entering a number 1-99 in the Position field.
- In the List Display Type field, choose whether you want a “Numbered List” or a “Bullet Point List”.
- Enter your text for your webpage in the Link to a Website or enter Text area or you can create a link by entering a website URL on the first line.
- i.e. Only have your URL as the first line in the field without any other text.
- When you are finished, click on Save Changes at the bottom of the page.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.