- Click on the house at the bottom of your homepage and log into the Admin Menu.
- Choose Edit Website Contents.
- Click the navigation button on the left for the section/page you want to edit.
- Click on the blue document link.
- From the edit screen “enter a brief description of contents or website” in the first field.
- Enter a sub heading or leave the Choose Subheading section blank.
Enter your text for your web page in the “Link to a website or enter Text” area.
- Or you can create a link by entering a URL on the first line.
- Select the position this page will be listed on the main page list.
- Click on Save Changes at the bottom of the page.
Modified on: Wed, Oct 1, 2014 at 1:43 PM
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.