MarketReach gives you the ability to import previous contact lists that you may have from outside sources. This will save you the trouble of having to create new contacts within MarketReach.
To Export Contacts from Microsoft Outlook
- Open Microsoft Outlook.
- Select the Contacts icon from the left toolbar (note: shaped like a Rolodex).
- File -> Import and Export
- Choose Export to a File and click Next.
- Choose Comma Separated Value (Windows) and click Next.
- Select the Contacts Folder to export from and click Next.
- Type a filename that you would like to save the file as and click Next.
- Choose to Map Custom Fields if you like, otherwise click Finish to go with the default settings.
- Once the .csv file appears on your desktop, follow the Importing Instructions for MarketReach.
Note: This will not alter your Microsoft Outlook contacts.