If you have a personal Google account, that's great! You're probably already familiar with some of the services Google provides. However, using your personal Google account with your iHOUSE Google Workspace account requires some additional knowledge. You can use multiple sign-in to switch between accounts without having to sign out and back in again. For example, if you have one Google Account for personal use and a different Google Account from iHOUSE Google Workspace, you can easily switch between the two within the same browser (like Chrome or Firefox) using multiple sign-in.
- Sign in to Google.
- Click your profile photo or email address at the top-right corner of the page.
- Click Add account from the drop-down menu.
- Enter the username and password for another account you want to access, and click Sign in.
Switch Between Accounts
- Click your profile photo or email address at the top right of the page.
- Choose the account you’d like to sign in to.
- Use different browsers for each of your accounts. For example: Google Chrome for your business Google Account and Mozilla Firefox for your personal Google Account. Not sure what a web browser is? Find out.
- Use Google Chrome's incognito window or your web browser's equivalent to sign in to your second account. Be aware that your browsing history won’t be saved when you use private browsing.
- Use multiple profiles if you use Google Chrome.Learn more.