Your Saved Search Pages allow you to create searches that visitors can click and runs the predefined search and shows them a page of the search results.
To view and edit your Saved Search Pages, log into your iHOUSEweb admin menu, click Edit Website, click Pages, then click edit on the page row you want to edit.
Create a Saved Search Page
- Click the Add a new saved search page under the Saved Search Pages section.
- Enter a name for the Saved Search Page
- You can add a block of text at the top and bottom of the pages.
- Configure your search criteria.
- How you want the listings sorted.
- Location specifications. If you want multiple locations, you'll need to create multiple saved search pages.
- Nearby Cities for the above location.
- Listing types.
- Property Type
- Time on Site.
- Square Feet.
- Lot Size (in either acres or sqft)
- Year built.
- Parking Spaces
- And extra advanced filters including school districts, by agent, areas, and age requirements.
- Set the initial results view. By default, we choose to show the map and listing cards
- Select whether or not to show a page link in your main navigation menu.
When you're done, click Save this page.