Your contact's Saved Searches card shows searches the client has saved that shows where they registered their search, through what email, and whether or not they've signed up for HouseTrack.
To view your contact's Saved Searches, log into your iHOUSEweb admin menu, click TurboLeads, then click Contacts, then click on any individual contact.
When a client saves a search all their search criteria shows up in their saved search. You can view and edit this search by clicking the three dots on the search.
- View the search will take you to the search page they accessed on your website.
- Edit the search allows you to change their search criteria on their behalf.
- Exclude from HouseTrack saved search as part of their HouseTrack emails
- Extend HouseTrack expiration.
- Share their saved search gives you a link to the saved search page.
- Delete their saved search.
Choose if they would like to receive HouseTrack emails by clicking the checkmark, and set how often they'd receive the email updates, daily, or weekly.
You may also create a new saved search for the contact.