Your Custom IDX Search Pages allow you to define custom search forms.
To view and edit your Custom IDX Search Pages, log into your iHOUSEweb admin menu, click Edit Website, click Pages, then click Add a custom IDX Search page.
Custom IDX Search Page Settings
Change the page title and URL, choose the Form Type, insert custom content at the top or bottom of the page, and then configure your search criteria:
- How you want the listings sorted
- Location specifications. If you want multiple locations, you'll need to create multiple custom IDX search pages
- Nearby Cities for the above location
- Listing types
- Property Type
- Time on Site
- Square Feet
- Lot Size (in either acres or sqft)
- Year built
- Parking Spaces
- And extra advanced filters including school districts, by agent, areas, and age requirements.
When you're done, click Save this page.
Here is an example of a Custom IDX Search page with a Quick Search Form Type, titled "Luxury Homes Sacramento" that has "Sacramento, CA" as the location and a price range of "$600,000 - $1,000,000".