Edit Mode is how you edit the contents and appearance of your website.
To enter Edit Mode, from the Admin Menu, on the left, click Edit Website.
If you are viewing your website while logged in, a link shows up in the upper right to edit your website.
Edit Mode Toolbar
The easiest way to tell that you are in Edit Mode is the blue toolbar that appears at the top of your screen. This contains several buttons that take you to the main views for editing your website:
- iHOUSE Logo: Go to your Admin Menu
- Pages: Manage your website pages: edit them, create new ones, publish and create links for them.
- Navigation: Manage your navigation menu: rename links, sort their order and organize them into groups
- Template: Choose a new website design
- Listings: Manage your listings.
- Agents: (Offices only) Manage your Agent profiles
- Edit This Page: If you're viewing a page that can be edited, this link will send you right to the editor.
- X: Done editing: go to your website without these options at the top
Below this, a white description bar shows some more information about whatever page you're on, or whatever navigation button you're hovering over.