The Edit Mode interface allows you to edit the contents and appearance of your website.
To access Edit Mode, log into your iHOUSEweb admin menu, and click Edit Website.
Edit Mode Toolbar
The easiest way to tell that you are in Edit Mode is the blue toolbar that appears at the top of your screen. This contains several buttons that take you to the main views for editing your website:
- iHOUSEweb logo: Links to your iHOUSEweb admin menu.
- Pages: Manage your website pages: edit them, create new ones, publish and create links for them.
- Navigation: Manage your navigation menu: rename links, sort their order and organize them into groups
- Template: Choose a new website design
- Listings:Manage your listings.
- Agents: (Offices only) Manage your Agent profiles
- Edit This Page: If you're viewing a page that can be edited, this link will send you right to the editor.
- X: Leave edit mode.
Directly below the blue bar, a white description bar shows helpful tips.