Your Profile contains information on you and/or your corporate branding that is used in various contexts throughout your website, such as your name, username and email, profile photo, and signature.
To edit your Profile, log into your iHOUSEweb admin menu, click Account, then click Profile, finally in the Details box, click the pencil icon.
Change your first name, last name, title, and license.
This shows your Email/Username, the phone number, and timezone associated with the account.
To change your password, click Change Password on the Profile screen.
Note: For offices, be sure to be on the individual agent's Admin Menu to verify their user info, whether they are logged in to the main office site, or their child site.
Changing Your Photo
Scroll down to the Photo block and choose the file from your computer. To remove your image at any time, just check the box under your picture. Be sure to scroll down and click Save when you're done.
- Maximum image file size is 5MB.
- Photos are resized to a specific width (180px / 120px / 90px depending on template)
- Photos are scaled proportionally as to not distort the image.
Your signature input here is automatically appended to your emails, This can be anything, but it should be concise and include your name, business address, and phone number. When you're done, click Save.
For help using the editor, see Using the Content Editor.
For ELITE OFFICE PRO Accounts
Agents can be assigned to one or more groups, which then can be used for display or lead assignment options.
Choose which listing agent names belong to the profile of yourself or the agent.
The following settings determine how the agents profile information is displayed on the main office website.
- Set contact info Using the Content Editor.
- Set where the profile links to.
- (Optional) Writing a description, title, and meta description for the agent.
- Set the agent's listings display. These settings are applied to the listings that appear on this profile.
When you're done, click Save.