Your Homepage Layout interface allows you to restructure your homepage with different pieces of content.
To edit your Homepage Layout, log into your iHOUSEweb admin menu, click Edit Website, then click Edit this page while viewing your home page.
Editing your Homepage Layout
Homepage layouts are composed of multiple rows and columns within those rows. Your blocks of content (called widgets) are arranged inside of these columns.
How to add a new widget
- Select which column you would like to have the information displayed on and click Add new content.
- From the dropdown, choose which kind of content you'd like to add.
- There is some pre-created content that can be added or you can customize your own.
- Click add this content and then click edit to go to the edit mode for your new widget.
- Customize your widget however you'd like, then click Save this widget.
How to move a widget within the current column
- Click and hold the arrow icon to the left of your widget label, and drag your widget to the desired position within the current column
How to remove a widget
- Click the delete  button to the right of the widget
How to move a widget to a different column
- To move a widget to a different column, click the delete  button to the right of the widget
- Click Add new content under the new column you want the widget to be in, and select it from dropdown menu.
- Click and hold the arrow icon to the left of your widget label, and drag your widget to the desired position within the new column