Create an agent profile for each agent in your office, including yourself. These can be displayed on the main website's agent roster pages and on any listings that belong to your agents. Agents can also be given permission to login to manage their own profile and leads, and their own agent websites.
Go to your Admin Menu, scroll to the bottom of your website, click Admin Menu and log in with your credentials.
Navigating on the left over to the Account screen, click Agents to manage your agents profiles.
Add/Edit Agent Profiles
When you view agent profiles from the Agents screen, it will look like this:
Shown is the profile picture for the agent, along with their name, Titles, and Agent Website. If they have no Agent Website, you’ll see a prompt to create one if you wish.
To add a new Agent Profile, click Add Agent below your list of agents. To edit an existing agent profile, click the green edit link for the profile you wish to change.
When Adding/Editing an agent there are three main areas to consider:
Agent User Login
Set the email your agent provides you as they will be sent a verification email to be able to log in to the agent version of the office admin menu. You may let them choose their own password, or set it for yourself. The agent version for Elite Office accounts lets you give the agent the ability to edit their profile, manage their listings and view leads their own TurboLeads CRM.
This same email and password will also be used to log in to their own website admin menu if you decide to add a website.
Note: Agents with this login information will only be able to change their specific profile page and will not be able to alter anything else on the website.
Agent's Display Profile
This is the agent “branding” information that shows up on your Agent Directory page and on any listings that belong to this agent. It includes their name, photo, and contact information.
- There is also a place for Additional Bio Info that will show up only on the Agent Details page. Both the contact information and bio info can be customized to your liking with our content editor.
- Agent Profile Display There is a Hide this agent profile checkbox that lets you hide this agent from the Agent Directory page.
- Choose where to send visitors when they click on the agent’s photo (or if they click on the name or “more info” link). By default, clicking on an agent profile takes you to an Agent Details page for that agent. However, you can choose to link it to the agent’s website instead or a URL of your choosing.
This is where you identify which listings belong to this agent. Remember that the listings for this agent will be “branded” with their agent profile that you’ve created. There are two potential sources for listings for any given agent:
- Listing Agent Names from your Office Website (from when you did Find Your Office Listings in the Listings tab). Check the boxes of the listing agent names that belong to this agent. Also, type in the email address where you want any inquiries about their listings to be sent.
- Shared Listings from this agent’s website. Choose which website (if any) belongs to this agent.
For more information see Managing Your Office Listings.
Hiding an Agent Profile
When you hide an agent profile, it applies only to the Agent Directory page. Any listings assigned to them will still be branded with their profile. While editing an agent profile, you can check or uncheck the Hide checkbox and then press the Save button. Or from the Agents tab, you can click directly on the  to toggle the visibility.
Link To agent Details
By default, when you click on this agent’s photo or the “more info” link on the Our Agents page, it will take you to an Agent Details page on your Office Website. The Agent Details page is composed of the agent’s name, photo, contact info, and additional bio information. Note that by default the bio information is only shown on the Agent Details page. You can change this by editing the Edit Agent Directory page and checking the setting for “Show agent’s bio information on the directory page”.
If you want, you can link to a different web page instead: either the agent’s individual Elite Agent Website, or a custom URL. Your custom URL should be formatted as such: www.agentwebsite.com
Deleting an Agent Profile
To delete an agent, go to the main Agents tab and click the delete icon  to the right of the desired agent. You will be asked to confirm that you do indeed want to delete this agent profile. If you are sure, click OK.
Note: When you delete an Agent, listings for that agent are assigned back to “None” (any leads from those listings will go to you/the main Office Website).